“When
love comes”
I always marvel! What is it about
love,
That holds the heart captive?
Just what about her valor,
That causes reason to seize?
I fell in love and feel out of course
For every passing moment
All, my heart saw was love
Without her, all I felt was torment!
She emerged like the sun from the
clouds
At the sight of her, my heart skipped
out to my eyes
Every fiber in me stemmed into
drought
And yet! I stutter in need for
insight
My heart becomes open, but my eyes go
blind
When love comes in, all else goes
out.
ELAMBO NEVILLE TAMANJONG
WRITER/ACTOR/POET
‘A
Brave Heart’
In the eyes of the sun;
Every moment makes a new meaning.
A new day comes-
Every minute dives into a new
beginning;
That feeling of tomorrow;
The hope of all gain and no sorrow
A brave heart brings it to life,
Through the pain and all that air of
uncertainty;
Where he fights through and makes it
bind,
And brings all that imagination and
liberty
To a state of freedom from cares
When all that matters is that moment
to say yes
A brave heart struggles his way
He finds the top, and makes it
through
ELAMBO NEVILLE TAMANJONG
WRITER/ACTOR/POET
“Love at its best”
Love at its best
Is my gift for you and all I bring,
My moonlight groove
I close my eyes, till morning sun
Love at its best
Is all I dream for you, my love
I am your mate
Share your cares and then our hearts
Love at its best
I want to give, all the way
That bright morning
I behold your smile and kiss your lips
Love at its best
My gift for you, my gift for life
I bring my self
To take your hand and lead you through
ELAMBO NEVILLE TAMANJONG
WRITER/ACTOR/POET
“From A Whisper”
From a whisper I saw the light
And only a star she got all right
It was the day Love had come
A word to say and life was on
For once I saw she was for me
All dread was gone like I should wing
Just like the sun she lit my day
All was gone If there was rage
From a whisper I said the word
And so with her it was the word
From a whisper my word was love
With a whisper her word was love
ELAMBO NEVILLE TAMANJONG
WRITER/ACTOR/POET
Great sir
ReplyDelete